cedar point boxscore
Top 5 Scariest Rides:
1. Top Thrill Dragster (42 stories high, 0-120 in 4 seconds...insane. it's the huge one in the pic.)
2. Millennium Force (look at the pic from the previous "heights" post, need I say more?)
3. Power Tower (don't laugh, it's the heights I didn't like.)
4. Well, I will end it there, the rest didn't scare me at all.
Top 5 Rides Based on my Sweaty Palms:
2. Top Thrill Dragster
3. Maverick (brand new, and worth it!)
Top 5 Places to Eat:
1. Famous Dave's BBQ
2. Famous Dave's BBQ
3. Famous Dave's BBQ
4. Famous Dave's BBQ
5. Famous Dave's BBQ
Top 3 Classics:
1. Gemini (my train lost the race...)
2. Mean Streak
3. Magnum XL 200 (in 3rd cause we couldn't get on it, it was broken.)
I just kept telling myself, I have life insurance for my family to enjoy at my expense and I am on my way to Heaven, so what the heck...I guess that is good theology.
p.s. You don't want to miss a "Why You Shouldn't Come to Church" Summer Time challenge we did while @ the point...it is hilarious. I think it will run next weekend, but not sure...e-mail Jeff and harass him until he shows it.